Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dude...I am a video game character!

I randomly typed in "ness" on Wikipedia today (well...ego surfing isn't so random, is it?) and what did I find out? Answer: I am a video game character!

Excerpt:
Ness (ネス Nesu?) is a fictional character and the hero of the EarthBound video game series. He is an unassuming young boy, gifted with special powers. He comes from Onett, a small town in Eagleland, and lives next door to a boy named Pokey Minch, who becomes one of the main antagonists later in the game. Ness is a silent protagonist, however, his thoughts are shown at one point.
We share some things in common:
  • Enjoy steak
  • Many friends
  • Good physical power
  • Call our mothers occasionally
I think I found my costume for halloween next year! Who else out there can claim to be a video game character?

No comments: